2013 m. gruodžio 23 d., pirmadienis

The idea of this blog

Hey guys,

     The idea of creating this blog is to share some things, events and experience that influenced or shaped the attitudes to my life or to give my opinion on important events happening in different places.
     I must say more and more often we can see people talking about their own stories of success and the main idea of this is to encourage others to seek their dreams, goals and aims of life.
    However motivation can not only be good, it also can be negative. For example to steel or do other bad things.
   So different things in different time and different places works different! What motivates one person can simply not work for others so the first thing what i'm going to do is write some information about myself.
    My name is Vilmantas and my nationality is Lithuanian. I was born in 1985-04-24 in USSR (territory of Lithuania, but Lithuania got independent only in 1990). I live in city of Šiauliai and it has population of about 110 000 people. I've studied economics and has worked in such sectors as waste management, wholesale trade of chemicals, insurance, accounting and voluntary work. My hobbies are IT, cars, passive forms of leisure (such as bath houses, barbequing and so on.), pets (i have a dog Mila, Akita-Inu).
     I think the main information is clear and knowing my age, place of living and hobbies will let You understand me better. If You have any cool stories or videos that motivates you, you can simply write hear in comment, connect to me via e-mail. (vilmantas@virvita.lt), facebook or +google. You are available to find this information in contacts.  

     
 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą